.

In The Studio

May 30, 2014

I finally got around to cleaning up and making pretty my mezzanine studio above the shop.  Common issue for creative types is to spend zero time making the working space conducive to creating.  But having a clean, organized, and aesthetically beautiful space to do my most important work seems pretty basic and important, like a big forehead smacking 'DUH'.

Since the space really is utilized for making, it often gets untidy and dirty (like actual dirt, grime, and dust) so there are limits to how much 'pretty' to put into a space like this.  I found just hanging a few pieces of art, adding a plant or two, and organizing my tools really transformed the space.  Take a peek, and enjoy.














Turquoise Woman by Obi Kaufmann




S P R E A D T H E L O V E

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments!

L O V E + M E T A L Blog All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger