.

Get to Know Solee Darrell

Sep 24, 2014

Yay!  So pumped to share with you our newest gal, Solee Darrell.  Solee will be working with me upstairs making jewelry.  Solee studied metalsmithing at Sterling Quest in San Miguel de Allende, Guanajuato Mexico, and is working on her own line of jewelry too.  She is a bright light, a total jewelry aficionado, and a welcoming spirit.  So happy she has joined team Nine!



We asked her a few essential questions so you can get to know her a bit:

1// What inspires you?
What inspires me most is other women! I love meeting women who have they're own distinctive sense of style and getting the chance to see the world through their eyes.

2// What is your favorite jewelry piece?
I have so many amazing pieces of jewelry that I've collected through the years. I have made some amazing rings that I love but of course they are always first to sell. I would have to say that my all time favorite piece of jewelry is a gold coin necklace that my mom got me for Christmas a couple of years ago. I always wear it when I'm going on a plane or when I'm doing something really important because it makes me feel a little safer.








3// Favorite Oakland spots for

Cocktails: Cafe van Kleef. I crave those greyhounds.
Beers:  Beer Revolution 
Burgers: In n Out, forever and always
Pizza:  Hi-life 
Fancy-Shmancy Date Night: MUA. Great ambiance great food.
Music:  The Fox Theater. It's beautiful in there!
Surpise us: Lake Merritt has been so good to me this summer. I love sitting on the cement slabs with some beer and friends.  And I recently discovered Oakland Floats. It's a deprivation tank spa! If you haven't tried it you need to! The coolest way to relax

Follow her @soleedarrell

S P R E A D T H E L O V E

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments!

L O V E + M E T A L Blog All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger