.

Top 100 Shops 2014!

Sep 23, 2014


Still catching my breath... so beyond honored to have been chosen as one of the Top 100 Shops 2014 by the SF Chronicle.  The story was featured in the Sunday Style section; we were nominated by taste-maker and author of This is Oakland book Melissa Davis.  I cannot even begin to describe how wonderful it feels to be recognized in this way.

It is also so lovely to see all the traction in Oakland.  I love this city, with all it's complexity and layers and I am so proud to call it my home both personally and professionally.

Thank you to everyone who has been supporting us over the years-- my little dream is nothing without the community of people who appreciate and love what we are doing, not to mention our bad-ass team-- Christina and Solee I'm talking to you!

Thank you!  So full!

In celebration, we are offering a 10% discount through October for those on our email list.


High-five everybody!

L O V E + M E T A L
S P R E A D T H E L O V E

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments!

L O V E + M E T A L Blog All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger